Friday, June 8, 2012

SPACE COPS!!! The new KATHY! Show RULEZ!

OK...so of course I am in LOVE with Kathy! Griffin.  It's true.  She's 1 hot momma -- and friggin' funny as hell!  Anyway -- she had one of her office assistants on her show (Episode 7) bc she found out on his MYSPACE PAGE he actually makes (pretty awesome) music...while going through and snooping on her office workers FACEBOOK pages -- bc she thought they didn't work enough -- they were actually on their FB pages the entire workday.  So funny...  Honestly, I could be in THE MOST FOUL (sp?? haha) MOOD and KATHY GRIFFIN totally CRACKS my sorry a$$ up and TURNS IT ALL AROUND, ppl!!

Well,  directly following the episode I TWEETED "SPACE COPS" and THANKED Kathy for bringing COLE to my attention -- bc I HONESTLY thought he is/was REALLY talented.  (Not kidding at all - I don't joke about this shizz!)  And literally...I got a response!  LOL.  HOW AWESOME WAS THAT?!?!?  (It's the little things, ppl...let me have this one!  LOL.)

I tweeted from my FB FANPAGE the following:  (see below)

"BRIANANTHONY143
is the #1 FAN of "SPACE COPS"!  Thank You KATHY!!!  @TheColeBruns rulez the SKIZOOL!  WOOT!  SPACECOPS4eva!"

His TWEETed Reply to ME...

"theColeBruns
4eva."



Granted...it's 4 letters -- BUT IT'S A RESPONSE NONETHELESS!!  RADNESS!  I <3 being Acknowledged!!!  (Yes, this seems totally scary...LOL.  But really, I just thought it was cool.)

This episode will make you PEE YOUR PANTS and discover EXCELLENT MUSIC all at the same time.  This kid is a GENIUS!  Check it out below...  (I can't believe I am STILL blogging/posting about this one...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmXd7rj1_6E

Here is her assistant @TheColeBruns Performing...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMRS956Oybc

 

Subsequently, I emailed THE KATHY SHOW expressing how much I wanted to perform my new single with my dancers on her new SHOW -- and have COLE "SPIN" behind me...a la LADY GAGA and SPACE COWBOY in the early years...LOL.  

But alas...I've gotten ZERO response.  (At least there has been nothing yet...lol.  Oh well...ya can't win 'em all...)  It's all about BEING GRATEFUL  for the little things, PEOPLE!!!  WOOT!

I'm TOTALLY SERIOUS THOUGH!!  I still wanna PERFORM on the KATHY GRIFFIN SHOW!  If you think I should too -- and perform with @TheColeBruns ...TWEET, TEXT, EMAIL, and TELL THEM SO!!  Love the support y'all!  WOOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment