Thursday, June 7, 2012

Brian Anthony's (Last Christmas) Holiday Home Cookin' • Paula Deen Inspired Video

"Hey Y'all! " (HAHA!)

You know, last Christmas I had the most fun with my Grandmother and my Aunt Rita back home.  It had been a very long time since I got to do some quality bonding with the women in my life that raised me.  Being Italian (and half Hispanic) my background (on either side of the family) has been very food oriented.  We've made many memories around cooking, baking, and gathering together for holidays w/ FOOD and GOOD TIMES being the star of the show...

Well, this past Christmas I was so thrilled to be able to get to spend a good long stretch of the holidays with my grandmother and aunt(s) -- that I decided to do something kinda wacky.  LOL.  I made a silly little video of myself making Paula Deen's "Cream Cheese Pie" -- from her show, "Paula Deen's Home Cookin'".  My grandmother and my Aunt Rita (*especially) love Paula just as much as I do -- so we decided to get together and see if we could whip up this Cream Cheese Pie!  What a RIOT this was -- I will tell ya...!  We were cuttin' it up in that kitchen, totally pretending we were on Paula's show (that we all love and watch) -- so I broke out my laptop and started to get REALLY SILLY and TAPE the entire thing (I think I was on a total sugar HIGH...LOL.)

Anyhoo...the Cream Cheese Pie turned out AWESOME and my Grandmother and my Aunt Rita and I had the BEST TIME being totally dingy and yuckin'-it-up -- while taping this thing spontaneously.

Recently, it was my Aunt Rita's 80th Birthday -- and so in honor of her birthday I sent over this VIDEO from YOUTUBE that I cut together of LAST CHRISTMAS and the entire CREAM CHEESE PIE making BONANZA!!!  That said, I thought I would share the (Private) video with all my friends and fans bc I just had SO MUCH FUN making NEW MEMORIES with my Grandmother and my Aunt -- who I love so so much.

So without further aduie...here is the 1st CHRISTMAS SPECIAL of a MOCK EPISODE of PAULA DEEN's HOME COOKIN'...

Love & Best Deeeishes... 

Brian :)  WOOT!



THANK YOU PAULA FOR THE INSPIRATION!!!


"Brian Anthony's Holiday Home Cookin' - Christmas Special" 


No comments:

Post a Comment