Friday, June 8, 2012

EXHALE (Britney Spears Fan Site) posts "I WANNA GO" Stems Leaked Online - ANOTHER COPYCAT

Hey guys!  HAPPY FRIDAY!

Well it's 5am and I am getting my Friday ON, already!  Yes -- the early bird catches the worm...they always say.

Was doing my usual early am market research...and...this is HILARIOUS (and INFURIATING!!!!) 

 Exhale 

I made my own MASH-UP of @BritneySpears ' "I WANNA GO" and my song "IN MY DREAMS".  I tagged BRITNEY on the post on my FB FanPage (as well as @TheXFactorUSA and made the mash-ups FREE 4 u guys to check out, download through SOUNDCLOUD...and of course -- ENJOY!   

NOW...I read on www.BreatheHeavy.com (well known #1 BS Fansite) that B's camp has leaked "The STEMS" (obviously bc they are COPYING my same idea for their OWN PROMOTION -- AGAIN!).



This, OF COURSE, is NOT the first time they have copied my marketing ideas for their own and used them...

I even PLANNED and WROTE my own MUSIC VIDEO TREATMENT and SCRIPT for "IN MY DREAMS" -- and wanted BRITNEY to do a CAMEO in it...and TWEETED her and all of the celebrities that I wanted in it...and TWEETED them the treatment.  The video was a "DREAM IN A DREAM"...  Well guess what???  They ripped me off there as well...LOL...  (I'd POST the treatment -- but I don't feel like digging it up...)



In the case of "WhatsitgonnaB? (I'm So Ready)" (my MUSIC VIDEO from Fantastic Four 2: Rise of the Silver Surfer) and "Hold It Against Me" - Britney's FIRST release of her latest album "Femme Fatal" -- you see that BOTH INTROs are IDENTICAL.  YES!  IDENTICAL...

You see a COMET...SPEEDING towards earth through outter space , descending on the city...and exploding on the hitting it beginning the video and bringing you into the club...LOL...  In BOTH VIDS...they are almost COMPLETELY IDENTICAL...  I'm talking -- EXACTLY THE SAME!!!  Coincidence...I DON'T THINK SO...  It's TOTAL BULL$HIT.

Take a look below...at MY VIDEO for "WIGB?ISR" Fan4



And then HER music video for "HIAM"...


Makes a person NOT want to make music or even DEAL in the "business" anymore...
But then again...that's what the major labels want.  When all I REALLY WANTED was to "do my job"...
the one I was BORN TO DO.

I know this is a total RANT -- and probably NO ONE WILL CARE or BELIEVE ME...but honestly...this blog is just a way for me to purge all the garage I fight and put up with on a daily basis in this THANKLESS music industry.  

So thanks for putting up with the RANT and reading about it.  The crappiest part about ALL OF IT is I am a HUGE BRITNEY FAN...have loved the girl's presence in the industry since day 1 and met her on more than one occassion at FRED SEGAL, the TEEN CHOICE AWARDS, and more...  It's just, whatever level of "celebrity" you have...or in whatever capacity you actually work in "the industry"  -- we are ALL VICTIM to garbage like this.  There is NO ESCAPING IT.

I just wanted to get paid for my ideas...recognized for them and have a corporation like SONY to believe in me enough to put out my records -- etc.  INSTEAD...they, like the other ones...took all of my ideas, press kits, literature, years of hard work and marketing ideas on my own project and applied them to THEIR OWN investments...  You get the picture.  There's really nothing more to say...but -- IT SUCKS.

The MORAL of the story people...is to PERSEVERE!  (And pray that someday -- someone cares enough to give you, your ideas, and YOUR CAREER... a REAL -- chance.)

But I'm not...holding my breath...


No comments:

Post a Comment