Thursday, June 7, 2012

COPYCAT

Never thought I would become something major corporations would "copy"...lol. 

For example:  EXHIBIT "A" (like in COURT...)


Look Familiar??
 
It should.  I know everyone in LAMBERT's camp -- and pitched my project to them BEFORE, DURING and AFTER he won American idol.  They strung me along to learn all my dirty little secrets (even my "friends") and examine my own project (inside and out) -- to the point where they could finally apply it to an investment they already had in their hopper...Adam.  It's pretty arrogant.  Also pretty effing gross...  I even confronted the dude who is behind all of Adam's efforts at the label/management company (who was supposedly my "friend").  He was also behind Christina Aguilera's project FOR YEARS. When confronted -- I think he typed (and I quote -- and I saved the email)..."Great minds think alike!"  That's EXACTLY the same thing that was said to me after meeting Susan Markheim from Azoff (Christina's management)j...so that they would hopefully take MY PROJECT under their wing (see...that's how they do it -- they nuzzle up to you and become your BEST FRIEND...act interest...etc...)

Then...

Christina Aguilera's "BIONIC" album promotion began...  All of her marketing, the music, everything -- was identical to what I WANTED TO RELEASE, had documented and had planned (and it also was EVERYTHING talked about in press for 3-4 years waiting for my own record to get picked up by a major).

And then there was someone else...  Someone very VERY important -- who's been built up to be one of the biggest popstars (although totally bought and paid for and not really all that "talented") of today (that shall remain nameless for now...)

...this one I'll save for later -- when I have everyone's COMPLETE and UNDIVIDED ATTENTION.  :)

I can't wait. 

WOOT!

(Let this be a lesson to all of you out there.  The music business is "a business" FIRST.  "If you wanna F__K with the eagles...ya better learn how to FLY."  -- "Heathers"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment