Monday, June 24, 2013

"The Taste" ABC -- Season 2



So, at the end of Season 1, I got a mass text from one of the exec producers a out them loving our cast and wanting all of us to come back again for a Season 2 (if there was one)...  



Wonder if they are actually going to call some of us back??  I mean...I'd totally do it just bc the experience was so immensely positive, I loved Kinetic--the other cast members and even the crew and story producers--so WHY NOT GO BACK?!?  



Despite some of the issues that Nigella Lawson was having in her personal life as of late, it would seem that the show is definitely going to audition again for Season 2--although now that could possibly change.  She was a dream on set, very sweet and gracious, and it would be wonderful to cook something NEW for her that wasn't so "packed full of cheese" like my "almost guilt free" turkey lasagna was...lol.  (Or so said the judges...). Certainly everyone is wishing Nigella well--she is an inspiration to so many home cooks just like myself.


Anthony Bourdain was also very PRO my  lasagna during the judging.  I thought I would get panned...but he really was every but as cool as I'd hoped he was!  "I could eat this all day..." I think is what he said before I actually didn't get his vote--but ya know, it was so great that I was shown a bit of mercy -- some of the other contestants were not so lucky...lol. #yikes


Well, anyhoo, it would be awesome to have another go at it!  You know what they say...if at first you don't succeed...try...try again!










No comments:

Post a Comment