Monday, June 24, 2013

Inspiring Greatness

Check out this email I got from Barry Green.  Very touching.

Barry is a fan of mine I hear from periodically since I performed at the Special Olympics in Summer '09 that I kept in touch with via the power of Facebook.

He is a Special Olympics Athlete who worked very hard and earned "Male Special Olympics Athlete of the Year." 

Barry writes, "Ur my inspiration".


Little does Barry know the feeling is very mutual.  He made my week!

It's these kinds of "little-BIG" moments that make the hard work, sacrifice, pain, blood, sweat, and tears -- all worth it.

It's all about inspiring greatness in others.  I'm very lucky to have been able to do this for people through my music.  It's the best part of doing my job...almost the entire reason I do it.

What an honor.  Thanks Barry!!  So PROUD of u buddy!  ;) B





No comments:

Post a Comment