Monday, June 24, 2013

#FoodNetworkStar contestants and FOODNETWORK TWEET Brian! (Follow @BrianAnthony on Twitter!)

Once and awhile I get some cool tweets...  But this time during the #FoodNetworkStar premiere their CONTESTANTS responded to some of my passionate critiques of the show and my take on the contestants themselves.  The Good, the bad, and the ugly--I didn't hold back (surprisingly)...but I always try and keep my comments on the respectful side while still "calling it like I see it".  Here is what I found from some of my favorite contestants still hangin' in there on the show!  Ch-ch-check out their tweets!






I will be writing more on @FoodNetwork 's #FoodNetworkStar every Sunday and  whenever I get the chance!  Loving the show!  Glad to support!

Good luck contestants!

B

No comments:

Post a Comment