Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Welcome to the NEW BRIAN ANTHONY.COM / DREAMSCAPE SITE in 3D!

Hi Guys!  WOOT!  Well I guess it's a QUADRUPLE WOOT in this case!
The new site is HERE YA'LL!  I really want you guys to be able to communicate
with me during this next release for "IN MY DREAMS".  You guys have been
with me throughout the past 5-7 yrs of the climb and the struggle...  And so I want
you to know that this record, "IN MY DREAMS" leading into the FULL ALBUM
called "DREAMSCAPE"-- is 100% without a doubt...4 U.

Thank you guys for checking out my new site design.  I like how it looks a lot.  WOOT!  Chris from BEARCLAW CALIFORNIA did a really great job having patience through my design process and finding solutions to roadblocks with me when I wanted to keep going and make things work.  :)  He
never gave up and he did an awesome job and if any of you guys need a site -- he's the man to see.

Just remember to "BELIEVE IN YOURSELVES" -- no matter what.  If you STICK IT OUT and
"kick ass and take names" and not take anybody's crap while pushing forward and truly knowing
what your purpose is and how that may benefit not only you -- but others -- you will win.  You will.
We will both win if we help each other and I am down to have all you guys on this next leg of
what's going to be (I'm sure not without it's INSANE TURBULENCE) QUITE interesting to say the
least.  "It takes a TEAM to make the DREAM work," someone once told me.  No one can move mountains alone.  And heck, I like having the company on the ride anyways!  :D  Thanks for sticking with me up till now you guys.  Thanks for being my friends, my fans, my family and my support
on this next level of the "video game".

SUPER HUGE HUGZ and GOOD VIBES!  Enjoy my new site!

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment